Ofertas de vendedores na Amazon
Frete GRÁTIS no seu primeiro pedido. Detalhes.
Baixe o aplicativo Kindle gratuito e comece a ler livros Kindle instantaneamente em seu smartphone, tablet ou computador, sem precisar de um dispositivo Kindle. Saiba mais
Leia instantaneamente em seu navegador com o Kindle Cloud Reader .
Usando a câmera do seu celular, digitalize o código abaixo e baixe o app Kindle.
Digite seu telefone celular ou endereço de e-mail
Ao pressionar “Enviar link”, você concorda com as Condições de Uso da Amazon.
Você concorda em receber uma mensagem de texto automatizada da Amazon ou em nome da Amazon sobre o app Kindle no seu número de celular acima. O consentimento não é uma condição para qualquer compra. Podem ser aplicadas taxas de mensagem de texto e de dados.
Echo Studio User Manual: The Complete Amazon Echo Studio User Guide for Beginners with Alexa Capa comum – 3 dezembro 2019
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|4x sem juros||R$ 36,54||R$ 146,10|
|3x sem juros||R$ 48,70||R$ 146,10|
|2x sem juros||R$ 73,05||R$ 146,10|
Melhorar sua compra
- How to setup Echo Studio.
- Getting Started with the Alexa Application: Mobile or computer.
- Understanding the status of the Echo Studio Light Ring.
- Linking Your Alexa App with Your Echo Studio.
- Setting and customization of the Echo Studio.
- Recalibration of the Echo Studio.
- Setting Up Your User Profile.
- Things to Try Immediately with Your Echo Studio.
- Linking Your Bluetooth Speaker / Home Stereo System with Your Echo Studio.
- Linking Your Smart Home Devices with the Echo Studio via Zigbee Hub.
- Linking Your Devices to Alexa Using Guided Discovery.
- Linking Your Devices to Alexa Using Smart Home Skills.
- How to Create a Smart Home Group.
- Troubleshooting Smart Home Connections.
- Pairing Multiple Echo Smart Speakers for Stereo Sound.
- How to Access and Enable Alexa Skills.
- Alexa Blueprint-How to Create Custom Skills for Amazon Alexa.
- How to Create Alexa Routines.
- Alexa Communications: Sending SMS / making calls / Alexa Drop In feature.
- How to link up with Amazon and other music services (Tidal, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, Deezer, andApple Music).
- Multi-Room Music with Amazon Echo Device.
- Your Books and Alexa: Audible and Kindle.
- Alexa Productivity Prowess: How to Set a Timer, Reminder, Alarm, Lists and linking your Calendar to Alexa.
- Voice Shopping with Amazon Alexa.
Detalhes do produto
- Editora : Independently Published (3 dezembro 2019)
- Idioma : Inglês
- Capa comum : 132 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 1671056744
- ISBN-13 : 978-1671056749
- Dimensões : 13.97 x 0.84 x 21.59 cm
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
Its author, Paul O. Garten has published some 15 tech-related paperback or Kindle books now listed by Amazon. The paperback and Kindle books are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese versions. The topics are all related to technology devices and software: Apple Watch 5, Amazon Alexa, Alexa Echo, Echo Show 8, Kindle Paperwhite, Echo Dot, Dot 2 Dot 3, Kindle Fire HD 10. app
And that is the problem.
This is an apparent cut and paste job, poorly edited, grammatically challenged.
Of seventeen chapters, two are at least somewhat focused upon the Echo Studio device. Chapter one is setup. Chapter three is things to try. That is why it was a five-minute read if that is your goal. But it gets worse.
For chapter one alone, I jotted down a dozen edits. Examples:
• I struggled with English Grammar in eighth grade, but I did learn that the noun “she” refers to a person from the feminine gender. The Amazon Echo software and various hardware devices are constantly referred to as “she” in this book. Amazon’s “Alexa” is a versatile digital assistant commonly heard as a feminine voice. It is not human, it is an “it”.
• “We’d look at its features shortly.” That the last sentence of the first paragraph of this book gave me a hint of passive tense to come. Dude! That says, ‘we would look at its features shortly.’ The stated purpose is “simple English” but it is just bad grammar to use a past tense for a future action. I will now stop with the blackboard-scratching ouches in my brain while trying to adapt to the “simple English” and move on to the edit errors.
• So, the book is about the Echo Studio device, but it is called a “Echo Sub” or “Echo Dot” in various places (chapter one Light Ring for example, both bad references within a mere four sentences).
• Amazon refers to Alexa as the “Amazon Alexa app” and I suppose it is acceptable to shorten that to “Alexa” But this book interchanges that for “Amazon Alexa” or “Alexa mobile”. Cannot find an “Alexa mobile” app so I deduce that is “simple English” for the Amazon Alexa app on a mobile device. Hum…
• Chapter four provides a photo of the Studio 3.5 mm mini-optical line in, pointed out by an arrow. The text however instructs us to plug “in the 3.5 mm headphone input to the AUX audio output of your Echo Dot”. “That dog don’t hunt’ in simple English.
In conclusion, I award two stars because I did appreciate some of the tips for using the Amazon Alexa app. If you share my interest in learning about the limitations of the Echo Studio; how to access its best features; and, how to pair it with additional Echo Studios, I suggest you read the free online reviews. This Kindle book provides little more about the Echo Studio than the Amazon web page does.