Usando a câmera do seu celular, digitalize o código abaixo e baixe o app Kindle.
Seguir o Autor
This Is Home: The Art of Simple Living Capa dura – Ilustrado, 17 abril 2018
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|6x sem juros||R$ 31,61||R$ 189,51|
|5x sem juros||R$ 37,91||R$ 189,51|
|4x sem juros||R$ 47,40||R$ 189,51|
|3x sem juros||R$ 63,17||R$ 189,51|
|2x sem juros||R$ 94,76||R$ 189,51|
Melhorar sua compra
Featuring 16 case studies from Australia, the US and Europe, and nearly 200 color photographs, This is Home will inspire you with beautiful, authentic places you want to be - today.
- How to determine your decorating personality, and what's authentic for you.
- Learning to let go of the past and create a home for the person you are today, with a focus on decision-making and the art of editing.
- How to work out a budget for your time and money using your values as a guide. Where you can spend and save when it comes to creating lasting interiors.
- How to think creatively, not expensively, when it comes to making changes at home. Going beyond the usual suspects can help you to create a home that's distinctively yours.
- How to create balance within a room while reflecting your decorating style - successful spaces are all about addition and subtraction, positive and negative.
- How to introduce decorative elements that make for authentic interiors that make you feel, and have an emotional connection.
- Key ideas to consider when creating your place in relation to its environment - from the surrounding landscape to local community.
- Ways to evolve what's important for you and keep focused on your aesthetic and lifestyle.
- How to keep your home fresh without exhausting or expensive overhauls.
- How our homes can function as a place to rest our bodies, rejoice in our relationships and restore our values.
Descrição do produto
Sobre o Autor
Natalie has also hosted workshops at the Apple store in Bondi and has been a speaker at Studio B in the US. Previously she worked as a journalist.
Chris Warnes is a regular contributor to leading Australian interior publications, photographing homes and interior spaces. He works in partnership with Natalie providing bespoke interiors content for magazines and other clients through their editorial content agency, Warnes & Walton.
Detalhes do produto
- Editora : Hardie Grant Books; Illustrated edição (17 abril 2018)
- Idioma : Inglês
- Capa dura : 240 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 1743793456
- ISBN-13 : 978-1743793459
- Dimensões : 22.23 x 3.18 x 29.21 cm
- Ranking dos mais vendidos: Nº 62,837 em Livros (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Livros)
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Sobre o autor
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
Nothing I could relate to so decided to return it and feel the book description should really reflect the lack of variation better.